Cercle des Vignerons de Peissy
Domaine Les Perrières
Route de Peissy 54, Satigny
4,9 111 Rezensionen
- Silke Cornelis ★★★★★ a year ago Never been to a friendlier place!
- Vinay Bagri ★★★★★ 2 years ago Great service. Beautiful large Vineyards and very good wine.
- Leon Smits ★★★★★ 4 years ago Delicious wines and extremely friendly staff. We came rather late, but Anouk went out of her way to provide and excellent and generous(!!) tasting of the numerous wines, she even stayed longer than the opening hours to let us taste the … Mehr final wines. Would very much recommend going here if you're in the area.
- Perrine Chavant ★★★★★ 6 months ago Nous avons passé un super moment au domaine ! Nous avons été très bien reçus et avons grandement apprécié la dégustation. Une très belle découverte !
- florent lelievre ★★★★★ 2 years ago Super expérience. A refaire!
- Eric Wulf ★★★★★ 3 years ago Amazing wines, excellent venue, great customer service
- Manon Terpstra ★★★★★ 2 years ago We had such an amazing tasting today. Unfortunately we can not give more then 5 stars because they are definitely worth more than that. The lady knew so much about the wines and was a real entertainer. If you are ever close by, definitely … Mehr visit this place. Not to forget, the wines are delicious.
- Fanny Chapel ★★★★★ 5 years ago Superbe domaine, vins délicieux et on ne pourrait pas être mieux accueilli!
- Cynthia Macias ★★★★★ 3 years ago Amazing place and welcoming. All wines are excellent, amazing customer service and beautiful outdoor seating. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming, their customer service is beyond excellent.Favorite cave in the Geneva region, … Mehr would come here every weekend if I could.
- Ken Hardcastle ★★★★★ 8 months ago Outstanding
- Marc Unterburger ★★★★★ a year ago Excellent wines for a fair price, great character - love the choully blanc
- Lyly Berrut ★★★★★ 5 years ago Gorgeous winery on the outskirts of Geneva. My boyfriend and I had a fantastic tasting, the staff were knowledgeable and super friendly. Highly recommended!
- morgane paquier ★★★★★ 2 years ago Personally love this wine, and all the clients at our restaurants love this wine too. High quality wine, high quality fast service and deliveries, and the place is actually so beautiful if you get to visit.
- Gabriel Urban ★★★★★ 4 years ago Magnifique et accueillant domaine !
- Bénédict Chauvin ★★★★★ 5 years ago La meilleure cave de la région! Je recommande vivement! Visite du domaine éblouissante et explication des vins faite par les differents membres de l'equipe avec une grande attention! C'est toujours un plaisir de revenir. A tres … Mehr bientôt
- Aida Baulmont ★★★★★ 3 years ago Très belle découverte ! Venu entre amis pour découvrir les vins de notre région. La dégustation était parfaite et les explications avec chaque vin bien détaillées. Le lieu est cosy et chaleureux. Les personnes qui y travaillent sont très … Mehr accueillantes et souriantes. Je recommande vivement !
- Cyril Grin ★★★★★ 5 years ago ACCUEUIL : le maître mot de la famille Rochaix et son équipe à Peissy. Profitez de votre prochain passage dans la région et vous comprendrez rapidement que vous allez passer par ici bien plus que 5 minutes... Un plaisir dans le verre et … Mehr un rapport qualité prix au top.Swisswine Power !
- Samareh Astaraki ★★★★★ a month ago Amazing wine tasting! Nathalie was a great host and their selection of wine was great. Definitely recommend.
- Stefan Winter ★★★★★ 2 years ago Tolle Weine, nette Beratung & der Schaumwein ist ein echter Muss! Jederzeit gerne wieder.
- Alexander Häberlin ★★★★★ 5 years ago We spend an unforgettable afternoon on the les Perrières property. We started with a beautiful walk through the vineyards, Frederic gave us some deep insights into the family business and the effort it takes to make their award winning … Mehr wines. We could see how the grapes were harvested and were able to taste the different stages of the fermentation, which was super interessting!At the end of our visit we returned to the main building were fred explained us the history, characteristics and differences of their wines and we could taste all of them.Even for me as a „wine beginner‘‘ this experience was really insightfull and fun! A must if you happen to be in the region.
- Nicolas ★★★★★ a year ago Super dégustation, l’équipe sur place est sympathique et très professionnelle. Merci pour ce bon moment.
- Suzy De Cordt ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Vin délicieux, très belle histoire de savoir-faire passé de l’une génération à la prochaine, et en plus avec le sens de l’écologie. Bravo et bonne continuation !
- Sara Greenberg ★★★★★ 4 years ago Beautiful winery with amazing wine! If you are in the area I highly recommend going for the wine tasting, we had such a good experience learning about each of the wines from Frédéric and took several bottles back with us!
- Marylou Marylou ★★★★★ 3 years ago J'ai passée par Peissy pour aller marcher et j'ai découvert le Domaine des Perrières un super acceuil et j'ai découvert de très bons vins merci a vous tous
- delphine crespin ★★★★★ 3 years ago Super experience, belle découverte d'une gamme de vins large et variée (blanc, rosé, rouge, muscat) d'excellente qualité avec des explications très détaillées, le tout dans une environnement "cosy", après une chouette … Mehr balade dans les vignes. On a adoré le muscat ^^. Excellent rapport qualité/prix. On recommande!!
- Maria V ★★★★★ a year ago What an amazing wine tasting!!! I went today with my in-laws to try some wine and we liked each and every single one of the wines we tried. Natalie is amazing and super kind, she explained a bit of each wine and gave us enough time to enjoy … Mehr them, we didn’t have to rush at all. I really recommend this vineyard to everyone that wants to try amazingly delicious wine. We will come back!
- Jonathan Regamey ★★★★★ 2 years ago Au-delà des excellents vins que nous avons dégusté, nous avons été reçus comme des rois et l'endroit est sublime. Je recommande vivement.
- David Nyskohus ★★★★★ a year ago Very good wines and excellent hospitality. The setting is peaceful and relaxing and a perfect accompaniment to the tasting experience
- Alica Daly ★★★★★ 5 years ago Excellent wine
- Woodland Village ★★★★★ a year ago Highly recommend for guests visiting Geneva area- the hosts are very welcoming, the wine is incredible, and the view & domain are really worth the trip
- Alan Friis-Lund ★★★★★ 4 years ago Très bon vin, excellent service!
- William Kirwin ★★★★★ a year ago Great quality wines from the Geneva area! Visited the winery in 2018 and was very impressed by the whole operation. Staff were friendly and very knowledgable and the event was fantastic! More than happy to recommend
- Florian Tschirren ★★★★★ 4 years ago Trés bonnes
- klara bruveris ★★★★★ a year ago We had an amazing time at Les Perrieres! The wine was fantastic, the location beautiful and the people who work there are very friendly. Cannot recommend this place more! Definitely worth a trip out when you're in Geneva
- Thomas Emmenegger ★★★★★ 2 years ago 👌
- Jean-françois Giller ★★★★★ a year ago Des personnes très accueillantes
- Christian Imhof ★★★★★ a year ago Quel bel endroit !Et l'accueil est à la hauteur, gentillesse, conseils et excellents vins.Une adresse à ne pas manquer pour apprécier des cépages Genevoix.
- richstev1 ★★★★★ 2 years ago Nous avons toujours passé des superbes moments dans ce domaine familial! Des vins de qualité et un équipe conviviale!
- alves luiz carlos ★★★★★ 5 years ago Magnifique !
- Elis Evans ★★★★★ 5 years ago The friendliest family winery. We were warmly welcomed by their son Frédéric, and spent a wonderful afternoon being educated on Swiss wines. I could not recommend a visit more highly
- Anne Haubner ★★★★★ 6 months ago Absolutely amazing!!! We loved the wine! The lady there was so nice and helpful, took care of us the whole time! If you are in the area make sure to stop by!
- Joséphine Lambert ★★★★★ 3 years ago Super comme toujours, un vrai plaisir à chaque visite 👍
- Tadeusz Urbanowicz ★★★★★ a month ago Great tasting, large variety of wine styles all executed well. Frederic was a wonderful friendly host. Something here for everyone.
- Thomas Johnson ★★★★★ 6 years ago Beautiful tasting room. Excellent wines. Gracious service. Tasting hours during the day. Worth the trip.
- Juuso T. ★★★★★ 2 months ago Amazing experience. Very polite and professional sommelier. Quality wines. We got a look of the fields and the wine tank. Would recommend!🙏🏻
- Sébastien ROUSSEE ★★★★★ a year ago Beau domaine, de bon vins, belle équipe accueillante et souriante. Cocktail parfait pour passer un bon moment.Merci.
- sofia zboril ★★★★★ 4 years ago Visitamos la bodega y degustamos junto a Natalie y tuvimos una experiencia inolvidable! Todos fueron súper amables y disfrutamos muchísimo. Los vinos exquisitos! Sin duda recomiendo visitarla.
- Franco Cammarata ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Una grande azienda vinicola che produce ottimi vini nella Svizzera francese.
- Sergey Evdokimov ★★★★★ 4 years ago Highest quality wine around Satigny Site. Go here to try a wide variety of wine. A personal is very friendfull and helpfull. Topest place for sure. Try Pinot Gris, it's a Pearl of the domain from my point of view.
- jean-luc zanella ★★★★★ 4 years ago Des vins de qualité et un excellent acceuil.
- Samhiggie ★★★★★ 3 years ago Wonderful welcoming atmosphere and pleasant hospitality. The wine (not an expert) had decent body and great flavor for a good price. Would recommend... bring friends and the family.
- Cristian Abarzua ★★★★★ 4 years ago Une bonne découverte, des vins de grande qualité avec une dégustation très soignée et généreuse et le personnel est très accueillant.
- Jeremy T ★★★★★ 5 years ago Yes Geneva has a country side and it is beautiful!!!I discovered it in Peissy whilst doing a wine tasting at the Domaine les Perrières. The Rochaix family produces a wide varietes of wines that I was able to enjoy with this magnificent … Mehr view on the French Jura. I highly recommend going to visit the domaine and to taste their Aligoté (my personal fav)
- Duroc-Danner Jean-Baptiste ★★★★★ 5 years ago Magnifique domaine datant de 1794 dont la même famille s’occupe de plus de 100 hectares. Vins d’exceptions, hospitalité généreuse moments privilégiés sont au rendez-vous...
- Yeiker Vazquez ★★★★★ 3 years ago By chance we were lucky enough to taste the sparkling wine Genevoisie and absolutely loved it. Because of that we decided to go to Les Perrières and what a great decision. Not only we got more Genevoisie but so much more. The service is … Mehr very kind and you get to try the wines you're interested in before you buy them. Completely recommended.
- Mathieu Giraud ★★★★★ 8 months ago Nous sommes venus en famille après un déjeuner et avons passe un superbe moment! Nous avons pu gouter a notre guise, le personnel est tres sympas et a répondu a toutes nos questions. Je recommande vivement!
- Rhoda Wilson ★★★★★ a year ago I thought my knowledge of wine was above the average person until I discover Swiss wine. I discovered Pinot Gris, lovely wine among others that we tried at Domaine Les Perrieres. They even had Chardonnay my favourite 😉.
We were glad to … Mehr hear they deliver so we placed an order.
Average price varies from $$ to $$$ depending on the bottle and year.
I am of the belief that good food deserve good bottle of wine.
- JP ★★★★★ 4 years ago Super domaine. Vins délicieux. Je recommande de goûter le nouveau cidre APÌ.
- Michael Madison ★★★★★ 2 years ago lovely place, friendly staff, great wines.Tasting was generous and free of charge.many wines on offer and advice from sales staff was competent ans helpful.good Pinot and Sauvignon Blanc.And the drive through the countryside was delightful. … Mehr
- Pierre Baillet ★★★★★ 10 years ago L'assurance d'un très bon accueil, la certitude de déguster d'excellents vins...Bref des moments privilégiés!Pierre Baillet
- Barbara Perkins ★★★★★ 8 months ago My favourite wine cellar. Lovely friendly welcome and great choice of local wines.
- Eric Blatter ★★★★★ a year ago Delicious wine with local flare and even better service. Perfect for all occasions! Definitely a must try and have!
- A. ★★★★★ 5 years ago Superbe domaine familiale, occupé depuis 11 générations!Les vins sont travaillés avec passion et cela se ressent dans le verre, un plaisir de déguster chez eux.
- Julian Chay ★★★★★ 5 years ago Excellent Experience, thanks for everything, Les Perrières!
- juuso turkki ★★★★★ 3 months ago Amazing experience. Very polite and professional sommelier. Quality wines. We got a look of the fields and the wine tank. Would recommend!🙏🏻
- Mikael k. ★★★★★ 3 years ago A must see vignard in Switzerland. 15 minutes from Geneva center it's definitely one of the best activity in town.
- Violette Delerue ★★★★★ 11 months ago Discovered this place during the annual Saint Martin in Peissy and had the opportunity to taste several of their wines which are remarkable!! Especially their “Merci” blend and the Œil de Perdrix which is prob the best Swiss rose I’ve had. … Mehr Charming welcome too by the Rochaix family!
- Max Diaz ★★★★★ 3 years ago I had the 2017 Pinot noir and it was honestly the best wine I've ever had. We've come now as a group to do a tasting and I can't emphasize enough how amazing this experience has been. There is a level of care and love for … Mehr the wine that they all exhibit that is unique and they provide the BEST customer service out of any place I've been in Switzerland. I would highly recommend both the wine and the experience at the vineyard itself!! If I could give more stars I would!!
- Nicolas Dupont ★★★★★ 3 years ago Du bonheur à chaque visite! On y vient évidemment pour le vin, mais aussi pour le cadre magnifique et la très chaleureuse famille Rochaix! Demandez une dégustation avec Fred
- Emily Sharata ★★★★★ 4 years ago Had a wonderful wine tasting here. The best wines!
- Jana DL ★★★★★ a year ago We were welcomed on a Monday with open arms for an impromptu wine tasting. The tasting costs around 20 chf, for which you get 8 wines of your choosing. They are very generous in serving. During the tasting, we took a walk in the vineyard: … Mehr what a magnificent view and overall perfect experience!
- Matt von V ★★★★★ 3 years ago I had the time to spend two afternoons in the Domaine Les Perrières and both of them were pure delightful moments that I will remember for a long long time. Not only the atmosphere, the family Rochaix or the games through their wineyards … Mehr the organised were incredible but the WINE - incredible, tasteful.They tought me how or with which meal to drink it, how to taste it...Only thing I can say is I left the place with my car full of bottles and happy to have met a true family of winemakers of such quality next to Geneva.
- Afrim B ★★★★★ 5 years ago Had a really pleasant afternoon there! The vineyard is astonishing and the place is full of history. The wine was great on top of that!